Chase.com/verifycard – The Chase Slate credit card offered by JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a great option if you are searching for a credit card for repaying your debt. The Chase Slate credit card has many benefits but its most sought-after feature is a no-fee balance transfer.
In case you are searching for a general use credit card for daily purchases then this card is not for you as it doesn’t have a reward program. This card comes with a zero annual percentage rate for the first fifteen months of account opening.
Although this card doesn’t have a regular rewards program, Chase’s credit cards are famous for their travel rewards but those cards come with a high premium on their back. With its zero annual fees, zero introductory fee transfers, within the first 60 days of account opening and special introductory APR, this Chase Slate credit card is the most affordable card from Chase.
How to apply for The Chase Slate credit card
At present, Chase is not offering The Chase Slate credit card on its website nor is it accepting the application by any means. In this article, we are covering as it was offered before taking it down from the website. We will further update the content once the card will be available and start accepting the application.
How to Activate The Chase Slate credit card
Activating the Chase Slate credit card is a very easy process and can be done within minutes. For activating the card by Phone call the official customer care number of Chase at (800) 432-3117 and follow the instructions carefully.
If you want to activate the card by online method Chase.com/verifycard.
- Go to the official website of Chase cards.
- Select Chase’s page for verifying receipt and then Log in or register to the website according to your requirement.
- For creating your account on the website you will need your social security number and your card.
- After Signing in you can easily verify your card.
Features of The Chase Slate credit card
- Introductory APR offer: The Chase Slate credit card offers a relatively long period of introductory offer which lasts for up to 15 months. Above all, you don’t have to pay the interest fee for these 15 months after that you will be charged between 14.99% to 23.74% as APR% depending upon your creditworthiness. This 0% APR lets you pay for the other debts in 15 months without minding the interest of this card.
- Introductory offer on Balance transfer: While other credit cards levy a balance transfer fee which can contribute a heavy amount. In addition to zero APR for 15 months, The Chase Slate credit card offers a zero balance transfer fee for the first 60 days after account opening. After 60 days, Chase will levy 5% of the total amount or a minimum of $5.
- No Penalty APR: With The Chase Slate credit card another good thing is, if you miss a payment due date, you won’t be penalized for this. Unlike the other credit cards which increase the APR indefinitely.
- No annual Charges: The Chase Slate credit card doesn’t charge any types of annual fees.
- Free Credit Score: The Chase Slate credit card also gives a free credit score which gets updated weekly with Credit Journey.
- Universal Payment: The Chase Slate credit card runs on the VISA network so, you can use this card for the places where VISA cards are accepted. The VISA payments system is quite popular and it is accepted in almost all places.
- Purchase Protection: With this card, you can get up to $500 on each claim and $50000 per account for stolen or damaged purchases for 120 days.
- No Reward program: Unlike most other credit cards, The Chase Slate credit card doesn’t give a reward on your purchase which looks like a bit of a disappointment. Other than the rewards program it also doesn’t offer a One-Time offer for account opening.
- Foreign Transaction fee: There isn’t any annual fee but this card isn’t suitable for overseas transactions. On foreign transactions, you will charge a 3% foreign transaction fee on every overseas transaction.
The Chase Slate credit card lags in these two things when it comes in comparison with some other credit cards like Capital One QuickSilver card which doesn’t charge a foreign transaction fee but offers exciting rewards programs and one-time offers.
Requirements for The Chase Slate credit card
As The Chase Slate credit card is a balance credit card it has some very high credit requirements. For receiving this card, your credit rating must fall within Good to Excellent credit score which requires a minimum 670 credit score. If you fall some ratings short there will be uncertainty about your credit card application. Apart from Credit score, the card issuers also consider your income and other expenses and payments.
FAQs related to The Chase Slate credit card
- How can I take benefits from the balance transfer?
Ans. With a balance transfer, you can pay less interest to your previous debts by transferring the balance from Chase’s credit card to other credit cards. In this way, you will be paying less interest in the long term. You can also use this card to pay off your balance and can streamline your monthly payments.
- Are there any terms or conditions on transferring the balance from The Chase Slate credit card?
Ans. Yes, with The Chase Slate credit card you can transfer the balance to pay off your debts but you can’t use this fund to pay off the debts of JPMorgan Chase Bank or their affiliates.
- How much balance can I transfer within a month?
Ans. At any time you can’t request more than $15000 by any method either Online or through a Chase customer service executive within 30 days.
- How much time does it take after requesting a balance transfer?
Ans. In most cases, the balance transfer can be processed within a week but in some cases, it can take up to 21 days. So, it is important to keep a tab on your other credit card payments and pay the interest on time.
- Chase Customer Service
- Chase Credit Card Login
- Chase Activate Debit Card Online
- Chase Credit Card Customer Service
- Chase Activate Card Online