www.Milestonegoldcard.com:- The Milestone Gold credit card is an unsecured credit card that can boost your bad credit score to a respectable one. The card is offered by the Bank of Missouri and it is specially designed for people with bad credit records. However, the card has a lower credit limit and a high annual fee, which isn’t a good solution for the long term. The building or rebuilding credit score is a tedious task and can cost you a good amount but the thing is with Milestone Gold credit card you don’t have to pay for security as this is an uninsured card. Once approved, you will be charged up to $99 after the first year according to your credit history.
Milestone Gold Mastercard Application Process
You can’t apply directly for the Milestone Gold MasterCard, you must prequalify for the card. However, Prequalifying in most cases needs a hard inquiry which makes a dent in your credit score. While in the case of the Milestone Gold credit card, you can check if you are prequalifying or not without hampering your credit score. After checking, if you prequalify for the card, you will receive your offer within seconds in your mailbox. For checking the pre-qualification, follow these steps:
- Visit Milestone’s official website and click on the “Pre-Qualify Now” option.
- Upon clicking, you will be taken to a new page.
- Enter your details for checking the pre-qualification such as Name, Address, Email, Phone number DOB and SSN.
- Click on “Pre-Qualify Now”, you will receive the decision within minutes about your approval.
- In case you don’t qualify for the Milestone Mastercard, they may transfer you to another bank in some cases if you pre-qualify for that card.
- In case you “Pre-Qualified”, you will receive the mail offer in which there will be a personal code that can be used for signing up for a Milestone Gold Credit card.
- After receiving the Personal code, go to Milestone’s website and click on the “Apply” button on www.Milestonegoldcard.com.
- Then, enter the personal code received in the mail and your ZIP code and click on “Get Started.”
- After being approved, in most cases, you will receive your physical credit card within 14 days.
Milestone Credit card activate
Activating the Milestone Gold Mastercard is a very and secure process. You can activate the Milestone Gold card by logging in to the website and following these simple steps.
- Go to the card activation www.Milestonegoldcard.com.
- of Milestone Card and login to your account using the user id and password.
- If you don’t have an account then first create one by clicking on the Register option.
- You will need your account number, Date of Birth and Social Security number for activating the Milestone Gold Credit card.
- Once you create your account successfully, go to your account and search for the Activation Tab.
- Now, enter the activation code which you received with your card.
- Enter other information asked on the page and click on Confirm.
- Your Card will be activated and you can use it for transactions.
Eligibility criteria for Milestone Gold Mastercard
For receiving the Milestone Gold card, you must fulfil some eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
- You must be a permanent resident of the USA and eighteen years old.
- A Social Security number and a Physical address is a must, where you can receive the card.
- You mustn’t have a Milestone Mastercard account with a bad history.
- You must qualify for a certain credit score which can be determined after reviewing your income and debt info and other documents.
Pros of Milestone Gold Credit card
If we talk about the Pros associated with the Milestone Gold Mastercard, there isn’t much but let’s have a look.
- No Security Deposit: Unlike many other cards, The Milestone Gold Mastercard doesn’t require you to submit a security deposit for receiving the card. So, if you are in a tight cash scenario you can opt for it without thinking about the security fees,
- High Approval Rate: you don’t have to bother much about your credit score and history. This card is designed for low or bad credit people who are looking for options for recovering their credit score.
Due to running on the Mastercard network, the card gives some core MasterCard benefits like Mastercard ID Theft Protection which provides comprehensive security to your SSN, Email addresses, debit and credit card data and other details. The other Mastercard benefit is Zero Liability protection, which protects users from unauthorised transactions.
Cons with Milestone card
The cons are more than the pros of this card. While there are many better options in the unsecured card arena than this Milestone Gold credit card.
- High Annual Fee: After the first year you may be charged up to $99 annually based upon your credit rating which is slightly higher if we look upon the credit line of this card. For the first year, you have to pay either $35 or $59, after that from next year you will pay $99.
- No rewards or cashback program: While these higher annual fees are not unheard of, other cards also offer rewards or cashback on purchases. The Milestone Gold Mastercard doesn’t offer anything like this.
- Low Credit Limit: This is the main drawback of the Milestone Gold credit card. With a mere $300 credit limit this card is below expectation because after account opening, you will get just $225 after paying all the fees for the use. So, if you can afford the security deposit, just go for other cards which are way better than this Milestone Gold card.
- Toys R Us Credit Card
You can connect with the Milestone card customer care executive by either calling them or you can also write to their address. The Toll-free Customer service number of Milestone Credit card executive is 1-866-453-2636.
You can also send a FAX at: 503 -268 -4711. Or at (888) 325 – 4717.
If want to write something to the Milestone Customer team, you can send it to
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
- Milestone Gold Credit card
- Milestone Gold MasterCard
- Login To Milestone Gold Mastercard Credit Card
- Activate Milestone Gold Mastercard Credit Card