www.paypal.com/activatecard:- PayPal, the American financial service giant is known for its futuristic financial solution. Along with many other financial solutions, PayPal is also quite active in the credit and debit card field. So, if you are searching for a cashback credit card with zero annual charges then, PayPal has a few cards worth checking. PayPal offers different types of credit, debit, and prepaid cards like PayPal Cashback MasterCard, PayPal Extras MasterCard, PayPal cash Mastercard and PayPal Prepaid MasterCard. In this article, we are going to discuss the PayPal Cashback MasterCard.
What is PayPal Cashback MasterCard
The PayPal Cashback MasterCard offered by PayPal and issued by Synchrony Bank which runs on the MasterCard network is a type of credit card that rewards cashback on every purchase made by it. This card doesn’t have an annual fee or category spending restriction which means you can use it freely without thinking much about the spending limit for the cashback. This card gives a flat 2% cashback on every purchase but the catch here is for applying for this credit card you must have a PayPal account which is free to open. With this PayPal Cashback MasterCard you can pay anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
PayPal Cash Back MasterCard Application Process
The application process for this card is quite easy but you will need a PayPal account for applying. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can easily create one by going to the official website of PayPal. For creating your PayPal account you have to provide your Email, Phone number, legal first and last name. You can sign up for a PayPal account
- Go to the official website of PayPal and click on the sign-up button.
- A new page will be opened, in this new page enter the above-mentioned information like email id, phone number and other details.
- Then create your password and confirm it.
- After confirming details click on the Next button.
- You can further verify your account by clicking on the link received in your mailbox.
After creating the Paypal account you can easily apply for the PayPal Cashback MasterCard. For applying follow these simple steps.
- Log in to your PayPal account and go to the PayPal Cash Card page.
- Click on the “Get the Card” option and then follow the instructions.
- You must be an active PayPal personal account holder to get the card.
- In addition to this, there mustn’t be any open issues in the Paypal Resolution Center.
- In the application form, you have to provide your confirmed street address and Date of birth along with your Social Security Number.
- Once approved, you can start using your card immediately through your PayPal account.
- It will take up to 7-10 for receiving the card physically.
- Upon receiving you will need to activate the card before using it physically.
Activating PayPal Cashback MasterCard
It is quite easy to activate PayPal Cash Back MasterCard, you can activate it either by calling or online. If you want to activate PayPal Cash Back MasterCard online, follow these simple steps:
- First login to your Paypal account www.paypal.com/activatecard and then click on the “Paypal Mastercard” option.
- Then go to services and click the “Activate Card” option.
- Now, enter your card number and the three-digit CVV number which is located at the backside of your card.
- Click on “Activate”, your card will be activated successfully and you can use it for making payment anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
If you want to activate PayPal Cashback MasterCard by phone just call the customer care number on the back of your card and follow the IVRS instructions carefully.
Rewards with PayPal Cashback MasterCard
The PayPal Cashback MasterCard is quite rewarding and easy to understand. This card doesn’t have a tier or categories system on rewards and gives a flat 2% cashback every time you use this card for making payment. However, there is no welcome bonus on this card as well as no spending requirements.
www.paypal.com/activatecard – Redeeming the Rewards:
Like earning cashback, redeeming these cash backs rewards are also very easy. You can transfer these rewards to your PayPal account and can use them for purchasing through PayPal. The best thing is these cash back rewards never expire and you can use them whenever you want but you must keep your account active to use the rewards.
As the card runs on the Mastercard network, it also gives some of the core features of Mastercard cards like.
- Purchase Protection: It covers the first 90 days after the account activation and applicable to items stolen or damaged up to $1000 per claim and $25000 per year.
- No Foreign Transaction fees: You can save up to 3% as there are no foreign transaction fees with this card which we don’t find much in cards with zero annual fees.
While it doesn’t bother much, the redeeming facility with PayPal Cashback MasterCard is limited if compared to other cards. Users can redeem their cashback to statement credit and in some cases to paper checks with other credit cards but with this card, you can use the cashback point only for purchases through Paypal.
Interest rate and other fees with PayPal Cashback MasterCard
The card has a slightly higher APR% which doesn’t create an issue at all if you can clear your credit within the due date. The APR on purchase is 19.99% -26.99% variable rate.
While the APR on Cash advance is at a prime rate plus 23.74%. The grace period is at least 23 days which is enough for paying your monthly debt. Other than this, the annual fee and foreign transaction fee is zero which is already mentioned before. In case you use the card for cash advance purposes, you will be charged $5 or 3% whichever is greater. If you fail to clear your debt after the grace period, you may be fined up to $39.
That’s all for PayPal Cashback MasterCard, if you have any other query related to this card, feel free to ask us in the comment box.
- PayPal Cashback MasterCard
- activate PayPal Cash Back MasterCard
- PayPal Account