www.usaa.com/Activate:- The USAA which stands for United Services Automobile Association is a financial services organization that specially serves the individuals or their eligible families who have served or serving the United States Armed Forces. Apart from these eligible category people, USAA also serves Cadets and Midshipmen serving at different service academies and affiliated academy preparatory schools. According to Wikipedia, at the end of 2017, the USAA had 12.4 million members. The USAA offers different types of financial services like Checking accounts, Credit and Debit cards, Insurances, Investments, and much more. Today, in this article we will talk about USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD.
Apply for USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD
The USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is a type of rewards credit card and its application process is below mentioned. However, you must be eligible to apply for this card. The application process for USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is as follows:-
- First, visit the official website of USSA financial services.
- Then, scroll down to the credit card option and click on it & www.usaa.com/Activate.
- Now choose the USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD and click on the “Get Started” option
- After clicking on the Continue option, a new page will open, on this page enter your first name, last name, and Date of Birth and click on Next.
- On the next page, enter all the required information and click on confirm and submit the form.
After successful approval, you will receive your USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD within 7-10 working days. If you are outside of the United States, it can take up to 21 days working days.
Activate USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD
Activating the USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is very easy and can be done by any method listed below.
- You can activate USAA rewards American Express cards online at the USAA website by following these simple steps:
- Go to the USAA website and log in to your account by using your User id and password.
- Now, navigate to Activate your card option and follow the instructions.
- Your USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD will be activated immediately.
- By using the Phone: You can also activate USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD by calling the USAA customer service executive at 800 -411 -4300 and following the instructions carefully.
- By using an ATM: You can also activate USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD at any ATM by just making a transaction using your PIN. However, you can avoid the ATM service fees by using a USAA ATM.
After activating your USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD you can use it immediately for any transaction but not before that. You can use the USAA Locator for finding a USAA ATM to avoid service fees by any other network ATM.
Pros of USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD
- Customer Service: The USAA has long been known for its strong and better customer service however due to its catering to a certain population limit, it is not included in the major credit card satisfaction studies and surveys.
- Low fees on services: The USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD doesn’t charge a high amount on its services. It doesn’t charge a single penny on Annual fees and Foreign Transaction Fees. The penalty on APRs is also zero which we do not see with most of the other credit cards. Other than this, it also waives the cash advance fee on electronic fund transfer to USAA deposit accounts.
- One-Time offer: you can earn 2500 bonus points after your first qualifying purchase.
- Rewards redeeming: With USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD you can redeem your earned rewards easily into airline and cruise travel, merchandise, gift cards, and many more.
Cons of USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD
- Not Available to everyone: The USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is not available to everyone, other than US armed force personnel it is available to their kins and some other defense personnel.
- Unclear rewards value: While the rewards are nice to start with, their value is not clear at most and lags behind most common other credit cards available in the market.
Rewards earning Details Of www.usaa.com/Activate
The USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD offers 3X points on restaurant dinners and other dining-out places. It also gives 2X reward points on gas and groceries purchases. Apart from these it also offers 1X back in reward points on all other qualifying purchases. These rewards points can be earned on the spending of each dollar at qualifying purchases. While these reward points apply to the American Express card in the case of the Military Affiliate American Express card the rewards system will change slightly. With a Military Affiliate American Express card, you will earn 1X points on spending each dollar on dining out and other qualifying purchases. You will also earn 2X points on spending each dollar for Gas and Groceries purchases.
www.usaa.com/Activate – Reward redemption:
You can redeem your rewards in several ways however the value of rewards is not available to the non-members of the USAA. You can redeem your rewards points on traveling, gift cards, cash rewards as well as a charitable contribution. For redeeming the rewards, log in to your USAA account or visit the USAA Rewards service center. You can also redeem your rewards points by calling at 800- 980 -8722 or for cruise traveling you can call at 800- 571 -4208. Other than this, you can also transfer your rewards points from your USAA account to another USAA rewards credit card account.
USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is best for
The USAA REWARDS AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD is best for the families of armed forces personnel who need a single card for many options of points redemption. This card is a nice option due to its low fees and zeroes foreign transaction fees. The card has an APR rate of 9.90% to 25.90% depending on your creditworthiness. The card also levies 3% of the amount on each balance transfer, the cash advance fee is also applicable at the rate of 3%.
That’s all for today, if you have any questions related to USAA rewards cards, feel free to ask in the comment box.